Archipi TPF Noob! Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Oct 7, 2006 #1 Hello there! How r u doing??? Well, I want to show u my last shot, The subject of the picture is obvious from the title of the post, I just want u to tell me your opinion about that, [for full size, click on the pic] Regards.
Hello there! How r u doing??? Well, I want to show u my last shot, The subject of the picture is obvious from the title of the post, I just want u to tell me your opinion about that, [for full size, click on the pic] Regards.
Archipi TPF Noob! Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Oct 8, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Where is the comments????
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Personally I don't like this little doll/angel/figurine. But the use of natural light is nice here.