opposite sex attractions

Chiller said:
She has to love the out doors, and nature, hiking, cycling and all that. Yeah...even those long walks under the full moon do it for me too.

But I think a lady who really loves to laugh, and just take a day at a time is great. As for looks....eyes....I love eyes. :confused: <<but not like that

aww...chiller....you responded to my thread... i am thrilled... you never do..

out doors, huh??? * shivers * does the sun have to be out?? *shivers again*

as far as the eyes go... mine are boring, except for the wooden one...(would i, would i? hair lip hair lip... :mrgreen: ) but let me tell you, i have another cousin that has those eyes... :confused: ...... she is availabile in about...
10-12..... atleast that is when she should be paroled....
( she is getting out, right nicole?? it wasnt life, was it??? you cant count the mother in law as killing....dang...)

:D

aprilraven said:
aww...chiller....you responded to my thread... i am thrilled... you never do..
out doors, huh??? * shivers * does the sun have to be out?? *shivers again*
as far as the eyes go... mine are boring, except for the wooden one...(would i, would i? hair lip hair lip... :mrgreen: ) but let me tell you, i have another cousin that has those eyes... :confused: ...... she is availabile in about...
10-12..... atleast that is when she should be paroled....
( she is getting out, right nicole?? it wasnt life, was it??? you cant count the mother in law as killing....dang...)
:D

dangnation, april raven ... you weren't supposed to tell people that I'm doing time and that's why I don't post pictures! :confused:

As for your eyes boring :twisted: ... the red freakin' fire shooting out of the bores alright ... kinda like that snake character in Jungle Book ... "... trust in me ..."

You did stock up on the SPF 550, right?! That winter sun gets bright, though not so hot. :greendev:

hey, i didnt tell them you were doing time, cause i thought you wanted that kept secret..the last good shot you took was of your cell mate (bubba) mug shot...

besides, you just jealous your eyes cant hypnotize... you coulda got outta the whole prison thing....silly you.

I also like resourcefullness. And Optimism.

Pescimists are hopeless.

aprilraven said:
oh, man, thats right....!! he could win them by drawing...

how cool.....

My boyfriend sorta did that...not by drawing me, but by impressing me with his artistic talents. :) That was on the day I met (also that was our first date...we were set up)

I like a man who holds my hand,
who can spend time with me without talking,
who can talk about anything he wants and not be afraid of what I think,
who really loves what he does, or has an all consuming hobby,
who dishes **** out at least as much as I do,
who loves to go on holidays and see different places,
who loves good food,
who is funny, smart, and has confidence, but also lets me protect him when he needs it.
He must play at least one musical instrument and it'd be great if he could sing too,
and lastly, he has to be a great kisser! :lovey:

Hmmm.....I wanted to contribute to the curly competition but I had to wait to find the pictures :)

This was taken about 3 years ago
1846-chrisg7.jpg

Not only is my hair curly, but I've passed on the genes :mrgreen: This is my oldest son, Christopher. We keep his hair short now, but I think it would still curl if we let it grow!
1846-chrisg6.jpg

Now, on to the subject at hand:
-Someone who understands my sense of humor :D
-Someone who is open with their emotions, and isn't afraid when I show mine
-Someone who has goals in life, and isn't afraid of change to make them happen
-Someone who values time we spend together, even when it's doing something as routine as folding laundry

Xmetal said:
Jon (Verbal) could just draw a picture of the girl and win them over. :mrgreen:

Couldn't you Jon? ;)
yeah, I did that once... didn't work out in the long run though, the kind of girl that us artists would do that to would just say "WOW! That's AMAZING!" then maybe buy a pic... and only stay amazed at your talent... not taking it any further...

ok, bad experience... sorry.. :confused:

photo gal said:
Oh Alison how precious! Glad you found these! : )
Me too!! How adorable is that! :heart:

I like confidence, as well. It's very sexy. And I love to see artistic expression, especially with photography or music.

I’ve always felt that once you really get to know someone their personality almost becomes what we see in our eyes as their physical appearance. I also think voice plays a bigger role than we consciously realize. Some other traits I would find attractive would be:

Someone you feel comfortable enough to be yourself with
Someone you respect
Someone with a like sense of humor and a nice laugh
Someone with a positive outlook on life
Someone of equal intelligence
Someone you don’t have to ask permission because they trust you to make the right choice or will accept it as yours
Someone that is independent
Someone that doesn’t require constant attention
Someone you would enjoy sharing your favorite activities with
Someone that accepts your friends as their own
Someone that would unconditionally support you
Someone you like to cuddle with and enjoy intimacy
Someone you couldn’t imagine living without
Someone that does not derive personal fulfillment from material possessions

And most of all someone that doesn’t continually loose the remote for the tv !!! :D < joke

Speaking of frizzy hair
Then
64106006_0f180bb0f4.jpg

and Now
64120687_d9af44a130.jpg

Thank goodness for straigtheners :D

(Sorry.. nothing more to add to the conversations.. Except may I will marry a man with dead straight hair so my children have a chance ;) )

Most reactions

Back