What's new

... Order of Canadian Bacon Coming Up!

RavenHeart

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just KIDDING. Bring a vegetarian I found seeing the pigs in small cages very saddening.

Gosh are they ever adorable!

phpWEfZzMAM.jpg
 
wait till they're about 2-3 years old and still say they are adorable.

Good work, really like it :thumbup:!
 
they're adorable until they're 500 pounds and have big teeth.

but cute picture. :)
 
Actually I was petting the mother and did not even touch the babies.

She looked really tired and I thought a rub to her face would be nice lol.

All animals are beautiful and pigs are actually smarter than dogs. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom