Osprey kick save? a few close ups and 1 for Snowy..

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had another mini Osprey-gasm. Not as much action as yesterday but still got some good series.. comments welcome..
Not sure what happened in this 4 shot series.. The Osprey must have grabbed 2 fish, then a bluefish must have tried grabbing one of the fish, resulting in a temporary kick save.. The Osprey missed both, but I suspect the Bluefish didn't...

Strange Osprey series 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

Strange Osprey series 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

Strange Osprey series 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

Strange Osprey series 4 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

Meanwhile a few Ospreys later. This one was flying in and got attacked by a gull. dropped the fish and swooped right in front of me...
Osprey-gasm 7_8 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

Osprey-gasm 7_8 4 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

Osprey-gasm 7_8 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

8 For Msnowy... and for others that don't know, Ospreys dive completely in the water to catch their fish. I have many of these shots... :)

Nice up close flights with a large fish.

Number 1 is cool to see what looks to be a fish just breaking water in front of the osprey.

I would love to get a great in flight shake they do with water droplets frozen, but all of mine have been heavy crops.

You should have purchased a lottery ticket the day these shots were taken!! Winner!!

Scott (couldn't pick a favorite) B

Talk about telling a story, Awesome shots Kris, your photo's are the standard I'm trying to get to.

Nice up close flights with a large fish.
Number 1 is cool to see what looks to be a fish just breaking water in front of the osprey.
I would love to get a great in flight shake they do with water droplets frozen, but all of mine have been heavy crops.
Hey Matt, nice to see you in the forum! I know the shot you want. I tried a few times today, but it was too far away...

You should have purchased a lottery ticket the day these shots were taken!! Winner!!
Scott (couldn't pick a favorite) B
LOL, they are all from today, damn too late to run to the store...

Talk about telling a story, Awesome shots Kris, your photo's are the standard I'm trying to get to.
Thank you sir! I'm guessing big ol Mr bluefish was lurking just below the surface...

Love your story, love your commentary, love your shots. What else can I say??? Really superb as always.

Cool set. I like this set even more than the first set. Good shootin'.

Most reactions

Back