What's new

Our Farm and gardens at sunrise, which is best? For a poster at the Farmer's Market

Number two. BTW I am impressed by your farm, and your photography skills. Ed
 
#2 says working farm, and its a great composition for a poster layout where you can superimpose lettering on the sky and down either side.
 
#2 says working farm, and its a great composition for a poster layout where you can superimpose lettering on the sky and down either side.

Yes, it is not my favorite one, but for the purpose, I guess it is the one that looks the most like a working farm, thank you

#2 in that it is the one that says "farm" the loudest IMO.
Thanks Tiredon, it seem that it is the general opinion and I will go with it.

Number two. BTW I am impressed by your farm, and your photography skills. Ed
Thanks Ed It was worth getting up early.

Thank you All for your answers.
 
absolutely beautiful shots.
 
All shots are lovely but No.3 is my favorite.
Great job!
 
Beautiful home and shots MiFleur, I agree 2 is best for the purpose.
 
#1 is my pick. It could use a little straightening first.

#2 shows the garden, but the plastic row cover is distracting.
 
#2, ALLLLLL THE WAY. Period.
 
No period, Derrel. :D Third one is the right one for several reasons: more room for typesetting, vertical format is different enough to draw visual attention, it's less busy yet evokes a pastoral farm scene. My nickels worth.
 
#2!!!! That is gorgeous, I would love to live on a farm like that!
 
#1

That's TWO votes for #1.
 
# 3 is my own favorite, although we do not see the mountains... but I like the moon. But for the purpose it looks like 2 is the winner.

No period, Derrel. :D Third one is the right one for several reasons: more room for typesetting, vertical format is different enough to draw visual attention, it's less busy yet evokes a pastoral farm scene. My nickels worth.
but Ceeboy this is also true and I tend to like the vertical format.

A hard choice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom