What's new

Overture

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I promise there are no nasty feet.
IMG_1781.jpg

Was stuck between this title and 'The Sound of Music'. Decided on 'Overture' because that is what it is, an arrangement of the Overture from The Phantom of the Opera.

Overall I kinda like it, except there really isn't any focal point. And it looks just a bit underexposed. Thoughts?
 
I agree that it doesn't really have a focal point. It would work as banner or background for something.
 
I agree that it doesn't really have a focal point. It would work as banner or background for something.
Hmm, that would be a good use. Maybe I'll upload it as a stock photography for people to use. :)

Another idea I had today was to add maybe an inkblot on it, if it wasn't my only physical copy. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom