P-51 High Speed Pass

MulesAFpilot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

This is my first post at this forum and thought I'd post one of my favorite photos of an aircraft that I have taken. I hope you all enjoy this shot.

[click for larger]

Wow nice capture. Great shot.

i wish it wasn't right in the middle.
and its pretty bright.
Great shot though

Thanks for the comments. I took the shot around 2:30 in the afternoon at the end of summer last year. So there was some harsh lighting. I didn't have any room on the right side of the image for it to work in to. I didn't pan fast enough for that. Plus, I cropped it to the middle in hopes of getting it onto airliners.net, but no luck on that.

Airliners.net seems to be very picky on what they accept now. I submitted some pics of the AN-225 in RDU (first time that plane had been here) One of which was an interesting angle that they didn't already have. They rejected both photos because it was cloudy. Sorry guys, I didn't talk to God about the weather beforehand!!

BTW - I love your photo. which P-51 is that? One of these days I'm going to get some stick time in a P-51! That would be a nice addition to my log book.

I couple Of edits...

44891341tr2.jpg

88302940gg4.jpg

I like the first one, the silver colour on the plane is great and I love how it is centered. And the blurred light coloured background adds to how fast the plane is traveling. Again just my two cents worth.

The best sounding aircraft on the planet! well ok the Vulcan and Phantom are pretty close :lol:

great shot and the panning is spot on!!

I love you.

I mean, great shot of a great bird!! Always a pleasure to see WWII aircraft still flying and looking good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back