What's new

P&S with HD video?

p nut

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I currently have a Canon S3 is that I've had for a few years now. I am looking to replace this camera with about the same type--point and shoot, good zoom (pref. 12x plus), and HD video recording (RAW is another plus). The new Canon, the SX10, does not support HD nor RAW. I have seen reviews of the Panasonic FZ28, but I don't know too much about Panasonics.

Can anyone recommend a P&S with those criteria? BTW, I've already got a Nikon D80, so I am covered as far as a DSLR goes.

Thanks.
 
I bought my kids a FZ28 before our recent trip to Alaska. I'm very impressed with the quality of imaging that came out of it and am considering buying one for myself as a back-up camera. I'm no expert when it comes to video, but the video they made looks really good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom