P90x

So I have 19 days left on P90x!!! I can smell the BBQ already (that's our treat for completing the 90 days):drool:
My neighbor sent me a message on Facebook last night that he has Insanity and I can borrow that after I finish P90x. I'm just wondering if anyone has done Insanity? My husband and I were planing on taking a 2 week break and then doing a second round of P90x, should I just do Insanity instead of round 2?

Good job!
What kind of BBQ?

I can't say I've ever heard of insanity however a little research revealed to me that it is comparable to p90x, and really it doesn't matter what exercise you're doing its going to help you.

My wife and I are going to be starting our first round of P90X together at the end of April, your results should help motivate the both of us. :p Perhaps we'll even do a photo-journal of it.

Good job!
What kind of BBQ?

I can't say I've ever heard of insanity however a little research revealed to me that it is comparable to p90x, and really it doesn't matter what exercise you're doing its going to help you.

My wife and I are going to be starting our first round of P90X together at the end of April, your results should help motivate the both of us. :p Perhaps we'll even do a photo-journal of it.

Good for you and your wife, doing P90x together will really help you in the motivation department.

We have taken pictures along the way, Day 8, Day 30 and Day 60, I can't wait to compare Day 8 to Day 91.

I live in Kansas City, so it will be some Kansas City BBQ, we have a BBQ resturant on every corner. :D

I could never lose weight living in KC, bbq is my nemesis. . .I have a friend doing P90X and she's loving it, hope it works out for you as well. I am fortunate enough to work outdoors during the summers where I lose about 35 lbs, but then gain it all back b/t Nov-March. Not the healthiest game plan, but after being outdoors all summer, I don't feel like doing anything during the winter. Gonna try and join a gym when my works up in October, but I guess we'll see how that goes. . .Good luck!

How far along are you now?

Yesterday was Day 90!!!! I survived! I lost 9lbs. We are taking a 2 week break and then starting all over again. I am hoping to have even better results on round 2 since the weather and other outdoor activities will contribute to our fitness.

How are you doing?

I could never lose weight living in KC, bbq is my nemesis. . .I have a friend doing P90X and she's loving it, hope it works out for you as well. I am fortunate enough to work outdoors during the summers where I lose about 35 lbs, but then gain it all back b/t Nov-March. Not the healthiest game plan, but after being outdoors all summer, I don't feel like doing anything during the winter. Gonna try and join a gym when my works up in October, but I guess we'll see how that goes. . .Good luck!

I went shooting a few weeks ago in Downtown KC, I spotted the BBQ place that my husband and I will be visiting very soon to celebrate our 90 Days. Jack Stack rocks!!! It's the building on the right with a red sign. I was supposed to be taking pics of trains and etc, but my eye wandered to BBQ. :drool:

UnionStationHDR.jpg

Congrats on sticking with it! :thumbup:

Thanks! There were days that I really needed a kick in the butt to do it but now that it's over I am glad I stuck with it.

I start tuesday night. I go to the gym 3 to 4 days a week with weight lifting and do cardio 4 times a week at home. this is my first venture into P90x and my weight training partner told me she couldnt walk down stairs for three days after her first session. Color me afraid lol. I will let you know how it goes.

Congrats!
How was the BBQ and where are the pics!?
9 lbs doesn't sound like much but I'm sure you built a lot of muscle and it didn't look like you had much weight to lose anyways.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back