P90x

Missdaisy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today marks day 17 on P90x. I have severe pain I have in every single muscle in my entire body so I know it's go to be working. Is anyone else currently doing P90x or had results with it? I am trying to get my body bikini ready for the summer.

I took a before picture and my plan is to have a friend do a boudior shoot of me for my after pics.

Congrats! I borrowed the cd's from a friend, but i never did a single exercise. I was so hung up on forcing myself to eat healthy, i gave up before i even started! :grumpy: I kinda wish i should of eased off on strictly eating right and just work on excercising. Better than nothing, i guess! :scratch:

Oh well, i hope your stronger than me and continue. Cant wait to see your before and after pics! :cheers:

awesome!!! you go girl!!! can't wait to hear how it goes! my husband borrowed this from his brother who used it and LOVED the results... DH is giving it a try now. I should be too since I had a baby 4 months ago... lol...i could use a miracle! lol! I agree with CornDog, can't wait to see your pics! Maybe it will make me want to get off my lazy butt and exercise! :boogie:

P90X is truly a great program because of the constant changes in muscle groups. Being an active duty Marine we experiment constantly with different workout plans and P90X is one of our favorites. Also if you're interested when coming to the conclusion of your P90X training try this out, it can be adapted for your abilities but its a real break off... Spartan 300 workout.

My husband and I are both doing it together, which is a good thing because there are days when the pain is so much it's hard to make myself work out. I need him to hold me accountable and vice versa.

We haven't gone too extreme with our diet, we have cut out fast food completely. A typical dinner now is baked chicken, steamed veggies and a piece of fruit. Before we would have had pizza or burgers. I spend a lot less time in the kitchen now because there are no complicated recipes.

awesome!!! you go girl!!! can't wait to hear how it goes! my husband borrowed this from his brother who used it and LOVED the results... DH is giving it a try now. I should be too since I had a baby 4 months ago... lol...i could use a miracle! lol! I agree with CornDog, can't wait to see your pics! Maybe it will make me want to get off my lazy butt and exercise! :boogie:

Thanks for the encouragement! You should try the program with your hubby. Once you put the baby down for the night, go get your workout in.

Keep at it! Most probably don't make it past week 2. I'm a bb coach and am in my 3rd round of X. This time I'm doing it with my wife who is in her 2nd round. Follow the nutrition guide, and push yourself as hard as it sounds like you are, and, well... "results city."

I love P90! I did yogaX last night... :eek:)

Keep at it! Most probably don't make it past week 2. I'm a bb coach and am in my 3rd round of X. This time I'm doing it with my wife who is in her 2nd round. Follow the nutrition guide, and push yourself as hard as it sounds like you are, and, well... "results city."

Do you have any before and afters you would like to share?

I love P90! I did yogaX last night... :eek:)

I have YogaX tonight, it's a little long for my liking but it really does stretch out your whole body. My favorite is KempoX.

Well, when I got it, I did it for 60 days... the eating, the workouts, everything. I was so happy with the results after 60 days that I just stopped.

As far as I can tell, the workouts are a big part of the results, but the eating is the most important part. Like it says in the book, if you just do the work outs, you'll be in shape, but you won't look it.

Ive tried it before but because of my complicated work schedule i couldnt keep doing it everyday so i went back to a more flexible program that i can do when i have the time.

now that i changed job about 6 weeks ago and have a steady schedule monday to friday i should just start it back.

my home studio is taking most of my basement living room space, i will need to take it down :(:(:( hahaha,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back