What's new

Paintball Portrait

MichaelMigz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
184
Reaction score
1
I was kinda going for the relaxed portrait with a commercially/sponsershippy look as well...

what do you guys think?

ideally, i would like to be shooting in a studio where the floor would be white as well...

 
If your going for the commercial/sponsorshiplook you should have the logo clearly visible. Also the colors are very flat in this photo. I realize there is a window beside you but it does not create any type of interesting light. Try to set up lights at different angles or wait for the light coming through the window to become more intense.
 
thanks d-50. i realize it looks very flat... it happend during the resizing/uploading process.
 
if you use photoshop, save the pics for web, not just Jpeg, that should help
 
i would crop the doorway out because it is distracting. The light from the windows makes it look like the left side of the player's face is painted white.
 
I might put him in more a paintball environment. If you want him to be inside, I might shoot the wall up with a little paint and remove the plug from his right shoulder.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom