Panorama Lighting Problem?

Thanks for your expert opinion.

Since I'm using CS5 and have seen the results, we can just agree to disagree on the idea that it's a not very functional "toy" when it comes to handling panorama work.

I've been doing Panos for quite a while now. Love it! I have used many different programs and have ended up using PTGUi the most. Although I have used AutoPano Pro as well.

If you're really into panoramics this is what you need:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Manfrotto-303-QTVR-Panoramic-Head/dp/B00017LRD6]Amazon.com: Manfrotto 303 QTVR Panoramic Head: Camera & Photo[/ame]

It helps in so many ways. Mainly, it has a "click stop" that you can adjust to various degrees based on your lens. One of the tricks to a good panorama is to shoot at every XXX degrees, again, based on your lens. Once I started using this head, I even noticed that the render time for the software was reduced quite a bit. Yes, it's pricey but worth it if your into it big time.

Since I'm using CS5 and have seen the results, we can just agree to disagree on the idea that it's a not very functional "toy" when it comes to handling panorama work.

I have a Holga. We can at least agree that you can work absolute wonders with a "toy" :)

I have a Holga. We can at least agree that you can work absolute wonders with a "toy" :)

:thumbup:;)

Most reactions

Back