Paris Geometry

Milky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry, a bit far from the "beautiful" but yet typical paris shots where you can see the Louvre Pyramid, The Eiffel Tower or whatever else you may like.

But I just like this kind of shots :D

5553871229_644b5399e5_z.jpg

img6263dxocopy.jpg

img6287dxocopy.jpg

img6281dxocopy.jpg

img6274dxocopy.jpg

img6272dxocopy.jpg

Yeah, those are way too nice to get any kind of recognition here :(

For what it's worth, I like them. A lot.

^^^^^ Easy killer, they were only up about 2 hrs....lol
I enjoyed these a great deal!! 1, 2, and 5 are the ones that really stood out to me!! Keep shooting!!

liked these very much, Love the one of the person laying down and the above view.

^^^^^ Easy killer, they were only up about 2 hrs....lol

OK Mom :)

Except that you, BJ and Invisible are about the only ones who get comments when posting "more" creative works. 90% of the worthwhile stuff I see here is of the "post and disappear" variety. They post, don't get a single comment and never come back.

Kinda sad really considering the level of the average post. Even sadder if you think that some of the trash posted here will get a page an hour worth of comments.

Any reason why I shouldn't try and push decent work?

These shots are nice. I like 2, 5 and 1 in that order.

And I agree. Take it easy, killer.

Great pictures from the most beautiful big city on earth :)

2 and 4 are my personal favourites.

Not sure if you were expecting C&C, but if that's the case, next time try making smaller post and numbering the photos. That makes things easier when trying to say something about a particular photo. :thumbup:

Regards,
LizardKing

Thanks a lot for the comments. Number 2 is an all time favorite apparently :D I'm not too happy about the black and white on it though.

Will remember to number them next time will be easier (for me as well) :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back