Oooo, I love all of those. You really captured Notre Dame very well. Where was your picture of the tower taken from? It's an incredible angle and you captured the view perfectly.
Mincel: we have another Forum on here that is called "Photo Themes".
If you want to have others share their own Paris photos with you, that would be the perfect place for it. Since there is no existing theme thread on Paris so far, feel free to create one and re-post these photos over there, and you may start a nice collection of many members' photos of Paris . Then Travis could also give his lovely night shot "immortality" over in the Themes .
Only aren't the Themes designed for very many comments, more sharing photos on the same theme (per thread). So for comments you should still post here in the Galleries.
Thank you Travis and Knopka, I took that picture from the central square of the Palais de Chaillot. The colors of you picture is also beautiful. I like night shots. Thank you for the advice LaFoto, I will create a new post there.