parkersburg homecoming (344kb)

StvShoop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rpi.edu
i didn't want to go at first. but then i realized "hey, it's one of the few occasions around here that it would be easy to take pictures of people". maybe i can count this as my submission to the photo challenge 2 :eek:

hc2.jpg

hc3.jpg

hc4.jpg

hc5.jpg

hc6.jpg

hc7.jpg

hc1.jpg

I'm really bad at taking photos of people especially strangers on the street so I think that yours are great. Especially that with train rails and toilets. How long was the exposure? about 3-4 secs?

And fireworks are very nice too. In Poland we have completely different fireworks, I don't know why, but thet's true. Our are much smaller but more colourful and difficult to take a shot.
Nice job Shoop

thanks ppl :)

the portapotty one is popular :scratch: i just thought it was wierd. i still haven't detached myself from the moment when i was taking the shot.
the exposure time was 320/100 seconds

yeah mentos, the fireworks were tough. it took a long time to get the settings right, and the little preview screen doesn't help much at all.
i was pleasantly surprised by the second-to-last one. i didn't see the people at all until i looked at the shot on my crt.

I like the 3rd one, that poor person who had their tripod all set up and it looks like that guy is right in the way :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back