Party of Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since quotations within a picture vs. outside of one are "OK" I thought I would join in on the fun! :allteeth:

trump.jpg

Nice one..............:):):)

Thanks, much appreciated! I chose bold red letters to ensure it will get noticed. Do you think I made the right choice or should I've used yellow or white instead?

I find red text hard to read in any form I like the photography

Yeah, the red strobes too much.
Nice photo, but the caption could cause a lock if folks start to comment on the subject.

Nice photo, but the caption could cause a lock if folks start to comment on the subject.
Thanks, much appreciated but apparently since it's been declared by a moderator that if "the caption is within the photo." then it's OK, it's part of the picture.

Do you think I made the right choice or should I've used yellow or white instead?

Speech bubble - upper righthand corner, Then any font color could be used and the text still be contained in quotes! Just an opioion - "What the hell do I know?" lol

Had to really strain to read it. Background too busy - if you'd put it up top, on the light blue sky, it would have been easier to read.
Or a lighter color - white or pale yellow.
Or a larger, thicker font.

Flying Panda's word balloon idea is the way to go and it'd fill that area of water.

Thanks, much appreciated but apparently since it's been declared by a moderator that if "the caption is within the photo." then it's OK, it's part of the picture.
Sorry for the big red X's, but I wanted to get your attention. ;)

The member who started this process has been informed that the Moderators have now reversed our permissive stance. His quotes were religious, and what you've posted here is political, and these are both considered hot button topics at TPF. This is a good example of how things can spiral out of control when we don't just stick to the guidelines.

So, if you want to come up with captions or quotes for your images, have at it - just know that we're back to saying keep religion, politics and other hot button topics out of it.

Sorry for the momentary confusion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back