PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2014 #1 Yesterday when I was shooting some portraits I played around with motion and emotion. This is my fav. Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look! Passion
Yesterday when I was shooting some portraits I played around with motion and emotion. This is my fav. Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look! Passion
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2014 #2 Oh Rabbit......... lol
JerryVenz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 2, 2013 Messages 168 Reaction score 126 Location Meridian, Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2014 #3 I think you're on to something in this series of artistic "selfies". This one is great! You have crossed over into an artistic realm...
I think you're on to something in this series of artistic "selfies". This one is great! You have crossed over into an artistic realm...
pixmedic3 3 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,488 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #4 "Passion of the Rabbit" NEXT on CBS!
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Lol Ron and Pix Jerry, that is a huge compliment to me, thank you!!
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 27, 2014 #6 It's Ok. I don't see passion. Maybe whiplash.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks for your thoughts Mike
bribrius Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 8,708 Reaction score 1,312 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2014 Banned #8 you have to do it for real to have real passion....