Patience Please!!!!!

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been working on some ideas for a shoot for granddaughter. You never know what you'll get as she's at that age when she can be a sweetheart or witch in the blink of an eye. I'm told she has real model potential just from that standpoint LOL In any case the Dark Side project I'd been practicing on with Sadie was a bust, as was the fairy setup. She likes to play dress up in Mimi's clothes so we had a little luck with that. Before you get to critical, this first shot is an example of what we started off dealing with on listening to instructions:

no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
Those are some fantastic expressions. Excellent work!

Thank you for the comments. I was trying to use a 3 light set up and reflectors,. Big mistake. Like trying to catch up with a ping pong ball in a hurricane. Just never know with her.

Man oh Man! She definitely has some passionate looks. Beautiful little girl.

You should see her bat her eyes! LOL Thanks for the kind words.

Wonderful poses. Really good job!

Wonderful pics. Like they say, grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your kids. :eagerness:

What a cutie pie!
I'm a huge fan of the lighting and facial expression.

Only critique would be that I'm not a fan of the wardrobe choice.

OMG these are just fantastic and beautifully taken photos, each one has it`s own story but 2&4 really are great imo. Great work too.

These are all excellent and capture the expressions wonderfully.

#1 is my favourite and I've received that look millions of times from many a women so I know a good one when I see it. lol

Just put you on for Photo of the Month with my favourite, hope you don`t mind.

Only critique would be that I'm not a fan of the wardrobe choice.

Thanks for the kind words. On your critique could you expand on why you weren't a fan of the wardrobe? It was supposed to be a fun look (She was playing dress up in her Mimi's clothes). Always open for other ideas.

Most reactions

Back