PAX RUBY

camcase

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone knows anything about this camera, such as where to find user manual?:confused:

I Googled it, but it turns out I should have used the search function here first as the first result was a link to a post here from last year.

Mitica, who has had the entire history of every photo company and camera implanted in his head by the government :lol: , had this to say...

"Pax Ruby was built by Yamato Camera Industry (Japan) around 1950. Came with two distinct lenses on a Synchro shutter. The first one was the Luminar 45/2.8 or 45/3.5 and the other was Color Luna 45/2.8

Yamato was bought by Canon in 1960."

Unfortunately I can't find an online manual for the Pax but I will keep looking. The Rangefinder Forum may be another good place to ask.

:lmao: :lmao: He he... Implants DO work!...

Camcase, out of curiosity, did you get your Pax from Ebay recently? I saw one there. ;)

I'll ask around for a manual meanwhile.

I Googled it, but it turns out I should have used the search function here first as the first result was a link to a post here from last year.

Mitica, who has had the entire history of every photo company and camera implanted in his head by the government :lol: , had this to say...

"Pax Ruby was built by Yamato Camera Industry (Japan) around 1950. Came with two distinct lenses on a Synchro shutter. The first one was the Luminar 45/2.8 or 45/3.5 and the other was Color Luna 45/2.8

Yamato was bought by Canon in 1960."

Unfortunately I can't find an online manual for the Pax but I will keep looking. The Rangefinder Forum may be another good place to ask.
Thnx, ZphodB:) , I research the matter too, actually I read that post too,
I guess I have to learn Japanese to get further, shouldn't be a problem nowadays.

Most reactions

Back