What's new

Peak Design Everyday Messenger bag

stillbinary

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
EverydayMessengerBag-1024x662.jpg


Been using it for the last few days since I got it and I'm well impressed with its ease of use and versatility. It really is a well thought bag.

Here's an unboxing and overall presentation video of the bag:


Having just travelled from Asia to Europe with the bag I will soon do a more in depth video / review of it in a real life situation.
 
Last edited:
Updated with embed video rather than a link pointing to external website.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom