peek-a-boo

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
he jumped in right when i clicked :wink:

26582671-L.jpg

gothic jon...very gothic...so needless to say, i dig it...very cool...

(but i see more than one.....he has a friend :confused: )....

aprilraven said:
gothic jon...very gothic...so needless to say, i dig it...very cool...

(but i see more than one.....he has a friend :confused: )....
i only see the one with the pointy hat on behind the buildings aprilraven, where's his friend?

hmmmm, seems only one ya got it

'the pointy thing?' :lol:

Booo!

Took me a while to find "him", who "jumped" (thank God that thing is stationary in "real life" and does NOT jump, might cause the odd casualty if "he" did.....), but then I saw that one of the little turrets is a little different from the others and has .... :shock: .... eyes! Whoa!

What an eye YOU must have had.
There you go, meaning to capture something so un-Washingtonian as can be and - oops - something "jumps" up.

Boo! :D :lol:

Geez, I step away from the boards for a few days and I don't understand a thing you guys are saying! Cool photo Jon!

ok, seems most still don't get and not remembering a lot aren't from this country, i'll spill. the building is the original Smithsonian Museum dubbed 'the castle'.....the reference to peek-a-boo is the Washington Monument in the background.

OK, i got two more...i'll post another now.

Cool photo and a great title. It really made me look at the image until I got it .... Once you have it, it jumps at you. Very creative!

Well ya got me, had no idea. I did notice the shape just didn't belong with the rest . Good picture, had me looking for a person.

Most reactions

Back