Pennsylvania

John the Greek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are all scans so there's a significant drop in sharpness and overall quality... anyway here are few photos I selected from a roll I took while spending time in PA visiting family.

scan00014nr.jpg

scan00026yb.jpg

scan00031fj.jpg

Oh. Loaded in echo.cx.

No wonder I am not seeing anything.
For some - totally unknown - reason, I don't get to see pictures hosted there on my computer. Funny, eh?

No. A pity. :(

Not deliberately. Not on my side. The normal protection things, but nothing special up here... and it's always the photos stored in echo.cx...

Do you see them all right, Lensmeister?
Do you all see them, only I can't? Weird.

Yeah I can see them LaFoto, though it's typically Photobucket images I can't see :p What luck, right?

Great saturation, John, especially with the color of the car against that house. The second one is nothing new to me, I see scenes like that all over here in PA! The third one is a pretty nice too, but I think the center of focus is a little off. It seems like it should be on the end of the spout but it's more so on the rim.

Overall, a great selection of photos. Hope you didn't mind the partial critique. What kind of film did you use to acheive the saturation or did you use photoshop?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back