Pentax K5 50 mm 1.4

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
good afternoon everyone. I wanted Pentax K5 opinion, I have a friend selling a K 5 for the price of U $ 700 with 50 mm 1.4 Pentax lens. , worth it ? what do you think ? Thank you all .

Seems high, actually. Which 1.4 lens? Not a K5ii? Good camera, but a little old now. You might consider looking for a used K3 instead. Depends really on the condition of the lens, whether it's an M (~$80) an A (~$110) an FA ($~250). Of course, a DA*55mm 1.4 SDM would be worth that much by itself.

I sold my K-5 for $150, My wife still uses hers, and according to DxO it's still a top 50 camera having been top 10 when new. The issue with the above set is, there's a DA* 55 1.4 that is much better, and there is a new DFA* 50 1.4 that has been describes as "best in class", so while I nice lens, there are two newer better lenses just from Pentax, and a Sigma 50 art, in Pentax mount that's not as good as the new 50 but still better than the older FA. As general rule "star" lenses are better than FAs, although FA ltd are very good. So you'd paying premium money for a less than premium kit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back