People and their sofas

Ryan.jpg

This is my impromptue portrait of my friend I took while in an abandoned building.

Time to resurect a thread that is a firm favourite - well, it is with me :mrgreen:
A couple more that I did for money way back when.

Yayyyyy! New sofa pics from Hertz!! It is so interesting to see these little slices of the subjects' personal lives...their sofas, pets, surroundings, choice of clothing/footwear for the shoot, posture, level of clutter etc. The photos are so incredibly personal. It's wonderful.

(Two of the guys look vaguely familiar ... are they anyone I should recognize?)

The top two are (or were) actors.
Next came a musician (did BBC TV's Rock School)
Then two photographers.

And now for a more recent one.
You should recognise this, Anti.
And the first other person to name the sof-ee wins a prize. Naturally you're disqualified, Jocose......... Bugger!

Love that shot for his casual attitude, his facial expression, the colours and shadows. :clap:

Too easy for who knows this person a) in person (as I do, too!) and b) recognises you having put down his name in your post, Hertzilein. Too easy. So I disqualify myself from this guessing game, too.

Others: guess! :lol:

Well, he's "Uncle Jo", isn't he? ;) ;) ;)
Doesn't look quite as good in his avatar, though, so it must have been Hertzilein's photographic skill to bring him out this "hot", don't you think so!?!?!?

:biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back