Status
Not open for further replies.

Danube

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Perception.jpg

side of a car, hmm. this shot doesnt really do much for me to be honest, no focal point and it's be a better shot just straight up rather than on the car, that being said keep workin on it! look at my first thread, i had out of focused shots that i didnt realize weren'tt sharp and not real good shots, and now my shots aren't half bad! Keep workin

Yah, not too "capturing" for a viewer. I kept looking for a pretty girl in there..lol. The exp. and all is good, just the content. No DOF, focal point, main subject. It has a potential, but give it a mood of sometype. Me, I would desaturate it, or go b/w with it, and focus on a interesting section and work with that.

"No focal point...main subject"
"...keep working on it"
"side of a car...hmmm"

Bah! I would have to strongly disagree. This is a conceptual image. After the brain has balanced to the fact of what is being viewed, then that "perception" is rewarded with the recognizance of the "Perception" sign. So, conceived in that fashion, the image stands on its own. The image may only be a parlour trick and definitely not an award winner but a strong subject within the reflection would take away from the intent of the image rather than add to it. I don't believe you are giving enough credit for my having "perceived" this shot (or as you self-appointed critics often put it, "seen" the shot). Not only would you not have "seen" it, you still don't.

Well, bro that's our "perception" and thoughts on what you shared. You put it up to hear C/C and thoughts, and now you get upset over it. Nobody is always going to get the "great stuff", "Awesome! How much?" and such.

Relax. Take the advice or ignore it, but don't come back biting people's heads off.

Well, bro that's our "perception" and thoughts on what you shared. You put it up to hear C/C and thoughts, and now you get upset over it. Nobody is always going to get the "great stuff", "Awesome! How much?" and such.

Relax. Take the advice or ignore it, but don't come back biting people's heads off.

Well, bro...if I had been looking for criticism, I would have asked for it or put it in the critique forum. Not that I mind criticism but it would appear that you are a critic who doesn't like his criticism criticised? If you are going to have an opinion, you might expect a response. Either accept the response or ignore it but don't come back biting people's heads off.

If trying to turn the focus of this onto other people is your shield, it is a weak one. This is a forum for just that, feedback and C/C. A true artist (photographers in this case) don't get defensive when they get less than what they want as feedback. They are just opionions and I don't think we need your flaming and manipulations here.

I'm done with this "discussion". Either like the responces or not. Must I remind you that you DID post this on a photography forum on the internet. Good day.

I think it's a cool picture, and actually, if you look close enough you *do* see an attractive woman in there, lol. A picture of one, but still. Nice work.

LOL,

How ironic. Danube, the topic of your thread is "perception".

You posted your photo in an online gallery forum. What did you expect? You got some feedback from others about your photo. They shared with you their PERCEPTION of your photo.

Why come back and flip out on them for expressing their opinions of your photo? You are "disagreeing" with their opinions.

What's the point of posting your photos if you can't accept other people's PERCEPTION of them? Why don't you just post your photos and give us all a lengthy description of what the photo is about and how we should perceive it?

If trying to turn the focus of this onto other people is your shield, it is a weak one. This is a forum for just that, feedback and C/C. A true artist (photographers in this case) don't get defensive when they get less than what they want as feedback. They are just opionions and I don't think we need your flaming and manipulations here.

I'm done with this "discussion". Either like the responces or not. Must I remind you that you DID post this on a photography forum on the internet. Good day.

Somewhat classic critic on these forums. First it's the piggy-back critique. Then the often seen "why did you post it if you didn't want...blah, blah, blah". Sneaking in a "if you were a true artist/photographer" you wouldn't complain about my crap. Ending with the "I'm done with this "discussion" final word attempt.

Do critics like this walk around telling people that they wore the wrong clothing? Do they interrupt people at a restaurant and let them know that their choice of food is wrong, explaining what they should eat? Wouldn't they expect a response to that sort of "help"? So, bro, if you want to come on my post and offer some "helpful" advice, you can expect a response. Stop crying about it. Anyway, bye-bye - glad you are done and aren't going to post here anymore...

LOL,

How ironic. Danube, the topic of your thread is "perception".

You posted your photo in an online gallery forum. What did you expect? You got some feedback from others about your photo. They shared with you their PERCEPTION of your photo.

Why come back and flip out on them for expressing their opinions of your photo? You are "disagreeing" with their opinions.

What's the point of posting your photos if you can't accept other people's PERCEPTION of them? Why don't you just post your photos and give us all a lengthy description of what the photo is about and how we should perceive it?

Another joker. I'm aware that there are plenty of you "critics" who don't like it when the photographer talks back. Deal with it and quit whining.

Another joker. I'm aware that there are plenty of you "critics" who don't like it when the photographer talks back. Deal with it and quit whining.

LOL.

Welcome to the forum tough guy!

LOL.

Welcome to the forum tough guy!

Thanks but I've been around for a long time. If you do your homework you might figure out who I am...

As for "tough", your avatar seems to be trying a little harder than I am.

How ironic.

Wow danube i think you need to see the door or something, wow thats quite the harsh reaction to some simple criticism over a not very good shot, on top of that its the side of a van, comon. next we can see inside the van, AGAIN taking away from the image, comon u asked for it than u get all upset seriously.

by the way, dont come into this forum and acting like your cool, its a bad shot, doesnt make me think your a good photographer, and also makes me think your a total jerk.

welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back