What's new

perfectly imperfect

$canopy1926862959.webp
Bleh, lens flare. But I like the composition.
 
Is this thread OK for posting lo-fi shots ? For sure they are imperfect, but not by accident so I don't know if they will fit here.
 
Is this thread OK for posting lo-fi shots ? For sure they are imperfect, but not by accident so I don't know if they will fit here.

Post! Post! I wanna see! :)
 
Is this thread OK for posting lo-fi shots ? For sure they are imperfect, but not by accident so I don't know if they will fit here.

Post! Post! I wanna see! :)
As soon, as I gonna get to my computer. How big could be the file ? Right now 2.8 MB won't upload.
 
This one is imperfect enough for the woman to look like young Nina Simone

$Almost.webp
 
Upload problems, probably security settings. Switching to Linux.
 
I saw this guy as I walked past.

I circled back and caught him from a distance - what a miss.

DNR means Do Not Resuscitate.

Smoking a cigarette as well? This guy has certainly come-to-terms with some things we don't know anything about.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom