Personal Portfolio Site

tex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Gang, just stumbled onto this site and thought I would post my site for all to view. I am in the process of redeveloping it but here is my current site.

http://www.prod21.com

-tex

nice pictures! i normaly don't like flash for picture's website but in your case I think it's alright! good job

Thanks, I agree flash can be tough on photo sites but thought it was different enough... I load each photo externally so that it speeds up the initial load times.

-tex

tex said:
Thanks, I agree flash can be tough on photo sites but thought it was different enough... I load each photo externally so that it speeds up the initial load times.

-tex

yeah I saw that, it probably took you a lot of time to do all these external .swf files. :D

Actually I load the images into a swf loader from an xml file so it isn't too bad...

-tex

tex said:
Actually I load the images into a swf loader from an xml file so it isn't too bad...

-tex

nice nice! where di you get the script? or did you write it yourself?

tranceplant said:
nice nice! where di you get the script? or did you write it yourself?

It was a script I wrote at work for another project and just modified it to work with this... Not too bad, too longer to figure out what I wanted to do, than actually build the thing...

-tex

tex said:
It was a script I wrote at work for another project and just modified it to work with this... Not too bad, too longer to figure out what I wanted to do, than actually build the thing...

-tex

nice, :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back