Personally, I think i'm frikkin AMAZING!

i think i think, but im not sure.

I think I'm ****e, but that is of course a personal view and all independent studies have concluded that I'm wrong, so what would I know... :er:

I think, therefore I am. (Somebody had to say it)

Ok, seriously. I think about things all the time. It could be said that I think too much. If I'm ever alone and find a quiet place, I like to ponder life in general - what is it about? What am I here for? What am I supposed to accomplish? What is my purpose in this great, vast universe? Sorta puts things in perspective.

I haven't found the answers yet. :)

I think, therefore I am. (Somebody had to say it)

Ok, seriously. I think about things all the time. It could be said that I think too much. If I'm ever alone and find a quiet place, I like to ponder life in general - what is it about? What am I here for? What am I supposed to accomplish? What is my purpose in this great, vast universe? Sorta puts things in perspective.

I haven't found the answers yet. :)

If you do find the answers, will you let us know?!

:D:thumbup:

Way to much thinking going on here. I am going to go off and sit in a corner and stare at the wall.

when I blow trees I think of many things.

If you do find the answers, will you let us know?!

:D:thumbup:

Will do..although minds much greater than mine pondered these things all their lives and didn't come up with any real answers. ;)

i find when i really "think" i get very philosophical which can be good and bad. i'm down to half a brain cell i think... uh oh i just thought.

i think am awesome but i know im not. make sense?

I think I need some toast

Most reactions

Back