Personally, I think i'm frikkin AMAZING!

I would give him 10 billion pounds if he made my phone ring in the next 60 seconds because the only person who ever calls me is my husband and some weird people asking for food.

I would give him 10 billion pounds if he made my phone ring in the next 60 seconds because the only person who ever calls me is my husband and some weird people asking for food.

how can you know I would not be asking for food :mrgreen:

but then again .. 10 billion???? Now i am really tempted ...

Thats it, times up, unlucky!

*puts the money back under the bed*

Do all numbers not start with zero?

I decided not to call since I do not want to upset ferny ...

Personally, I love my life. My parents were really great to me even though they divorced when I was around 14 years old. I learned a lot from them and respect both of them greatly. I have an incredible wife and two kids. A 9 year old boy and a 15 month old girl. My wife and I were 18 and 19 when our son was born. Times were difficult, but I was still able to put myself through college and am able to pay for my wife to go to college as well. I have an excellent job that I absolutely love and I am able to provide a nice comfortable living for my family and myself. I am an extremely fortunate person. I have learned a lot of things from the school of hard knocks, but it has made me a better person I think. I love life and love being an American and all of the opportunities I have in my life!

I personally think i am an okay guy. Others may not agree.

I an fairly introverted however, so may come off as boring, or uninterested in others.

Most reactions

Back