Pet Peaves

People in general.
Especially ones who are cheaters. Mentally or physically. Its amazing how blind you can be.

People who say vinegaretting instead of vignetting, after I've already corrected their pronunciation a thousand times.

It's not a condiment you idiot!

customer service across the board......it's nonexistent anymore.....there was a day when companies took pride in their relations with customers.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

JonMikal said:
customer service across the board......it's nonexistent anymore.....there was a day when companies took pride in their relations with customers.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Isn't that the truth. Though my biggest problem isn't the ones who ignore you, it's the ones who won't leave you alone. You hide behind corners, avoid eye contact, and move quickly, yet he still finds you...

Meysha said:
People who say vinegaretting instead of vignetting, after I've already corrected their pronunciation a thousand times.

It's not a condiment you idiot!
I was going to think up a witty line to reply to that, I couldn't mustard one. :(

Meysha said:
Pet Peeve of the day: Not being able to get a job eventhough I have a kick ass 4 year degree. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Adding onto this...

Employment agencies: They sh!t me to tears because they make all these promises that they'll get you a job - all you have to do is rock up to the place, register, interview, hand your resume/certificates/college results/yadda yadda over to them and then sit around and await a phone call...................................THAT NEVER HAPPENS BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET OFF THEIR FAT, LAZY ARSES!!!!!!

Wasted taxpayers money if you ask me. :pissed:

Stupid people. Sorry, they just give me a headache. :x
People driving 10 miles under the speed limit, have about 25 people following them, and yet they still don't turn off to let everyone go by!
Going to places in America where everyone speaks Spanish. Esp. when it is in an airport!
Traffic for no apparent reason except the first two peeves mentioned.
People talking during movies at the movies.
Rude/Obnoxious people.
People yelling into their cell phones at nice restaurants, or in a waiting room. (Also corresponds with the first peeve)

Photography Peeves...
Getting up at 5:30 to go get some shots only to find out your lens will stay foggy for the next half hour and your batteries will die within 5 shots making you have to wait until 8:00 to buy new ones which just so happened to cost $25 for two!
Being told what to take a picture a certain way from people that have trouble using a p&s.
Taking pictures of family functions, I wont do it.
When using my digital p&s, taking a picture and the second after getting it 20 people asking you if they can see the picture. This is actually one of the reasons I choose film over digital.

People doing 25mph on a 40mph zone... that too, while on a cell phone.
Customer Service division of some firms.
Fundamentalists - be it any religion.
The 'Fair and Balanced' tag of Fox.

Most reactions

Back