Pet Portraits

They're my favourite breed. He has an excellent temperament, loves everyone, especially kids. A properly bred Dane from a breeder who puts the effort into breeding dogs with good health and temperament is wonderful. But don't even get me started on breeders who just breed for money! :p

I hear you.....hate them jerks

This thread needs more horse photo's :D

I'll have to get some updated Dane photo's now that it has finally started to warm up. But here are a couple older ones

Ozzy is the Mantle and Grace is the Brindle. It still amazes me on a daily basis how much the two of them love each other, they are just perfect together :heart:

Grace is our rescue girl, she's special.

How about a few of Ozzy's mother, I took these for a layout in the Great Dane Gazette last year. She's 10 now and still going strong :)

Ozzy is the Mantle and Grace is the Brindle. It still amazes me on a daily basis how much the two of them love each other, they are just perfect together :heart:

Grace is our rescue girl, she's special.

:)....

I'll have to get some updated Dane photo's now that it has finally started to warm up. But here are a couple older ones

Beautiful! I'm really starting to lean towards those mantles! Does Ozzy have Saravilla in the lines? (If you don't mind me asking.)

Never heard of Saravilla, he is Davisdane x Sasdania (BMW). His mother is in the GDCA Hall of Fame. If he didn't break his leg at 3 months he would have been the 5th show dog in his litter, 3 are Grand Champions.

Never heard of Saravilla, he is Davisdane x Sasdania (BMW). His mother is in the GDCA Hall of Fame. If he didn't break his leg at 3 months he would have been the 5th show dog in his litter, 3 are Grand Champions.

That would explain it. I do believe Saravilla has those kennels in their line quite a bit.

This is Lacy, our new mare!

She is a registered Paint. She has one blue eye and one brown eye. Mostly white with brown ears, brown tail, and patches of brown on her back and hind quarters.
Such a beauty! And sooo graceful. We'll most likely be bringing her to some open shows. Her lope is so smooth it looks like she's riding a wave.

0DSC_2616_zps04dc0a86.jpg

0DSC_2655_zps5251bae6.jpg

0DSC_2677_zpsdceef970.jpg

0DSC_2657_zps45b6d1eb.jpg

0DSC_2668_zps73ecfdd9.jpg

This is Lacy, our new mare!

She is a registered Paint. She has one blue eye and one brown eye. Mostly white with brown ears, brown tail, and patches of brown on her back and hind quarters.
Such a beauty! And sooo graceful. We'll most likely be bringing her to some open shows. Her lope is so smooth it looks like she's riding a wave.

Oh my...what a beauty. Where in NC are you from...I live in Raleigh

She is stunning !!!!!

Most reactions

Back