Pet Portraits

"Dog" (and friend) 1993-2006 You're missed buddy.
$DSCN0072.jpg

Found this in an old file. Taken about a week after Cuddles was found.

0ccudbby1_zps248f4e4e.jpg

Watching big cats on the tv is tough in my house...

attachment.php

Now part of the hunt!

attachment.php

Now this is my kind of thread!

And, not a very good shot, but this is the beginning of what we call a "zoomie". In other words, brace your legs!

Last edited:
LOVE them Great DANES!!! How are their tempermant??

LOVE them Great DANES!!! How are their tempermant??

They're my favourite breed. He has an excellent temperament, loves everyone, especially kids. A properly bred Dane from a breeder who puts the effort into breeding dogs with good health and temperament is wonderful. But don't even get me started on breeders who just breed for money! :p

This morning, at about 8 a.m., I was getting ready to take my daughter to school. We were in the garage and I heard a bird chirping. I told my daughter and she said I was just hearing things. Well, later on I come home and open the garage door and hear a chirp! Then I see a bird flying right at me! At first, I thought it was a blue jay that had gotten trapped in the garage, but then I realized it was a parakeet. Well, it looks very much like my parakeet--it's blue, but upon closer inspection I realized it was not my parakeet.

I caught it and put it in an extra cage and here he is ...

0lostbird_zpsc4f41d3a.jpg

He seems friendly. He's not finger-trained, but he didn't make too much of a fuss when I caught him in my hand.

Kinda bizarre, lol. I asked my neighbors and none of them have lost a parakeet. No idea where he came from ...

This morning, at about 8 a.m., I was getting ready to take my daughter to school. We were in the garage and I heard a bird chirping. I told my daughter and she said I was just hearing things. Well, later on I come home and open the garage door and hear a chirp! Then I see a bird flying right at me! At first, I thought it was a blue jay that had gotten trapped in the garage, but then I realized it was a parakeet. Well, it looks very much like my parakeet--it's blue, but upon closer inspection I realized it was not my parakeet.

I caught it and put it in an extra cage and here he is ...

He seems friendly. He's not finger-trained, but he didn't make too much of a fuss when I caught him in my hand.

Kinda bizarre, lol. I asked my neighbors and none of them have lost a parakeet. No idea where he came from ...

Jenkins all animals seem to love you

lol, he definitely came to the right garage! He must have known I couldn't refuse to help him out. :D

I am keeping him and my other bird separate for now in case he is sick. If he makes it, and no one claims him, he has found a new forever home. :D

Jenko......

Haha, I like "jenkins" ;)

lol, he definitely came to the right garage! He must have known I couldn't refuse to help him out. :D

I am keeping him and my other bird separate for now in case he is sick. If he makes it, and no one claims him, he has found a new forever home. :D

Haha, I like "jenkins" ;)

My phone wants to think for me....

My phone wants to think for me....

lol, it could have been worse!

I am warning everyone in this thread: I am looking at a new mare on Sunday. If I buy her, I will be bombarding this thread with new horse photos. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back