Pet Portraits

yup. Tank is HUGE and his name is very fitting.

Hoyt and rosco again now that we have a little color in the yard.

u6y3upah.jpg

qemuqa5e.jpg

y2a2aby2.jpg

tagehuru.jpg

8a9yquty.jpg

pazyde4u.jpg

The last is probably my favorite might just have to get it printed for the wall.

Here's my other GSD, Felix. Probably not great quality pic....saved from Facebook and then uploaded! I think this may be one of my favorite pictures. I've been trying to get some pics of my little dogs, but they are much harder to capture than the GSDs!!!

Ah, so it's Cloud's turn to sniff Rosie, eh ;) Not that her little nubbin of a tail can compete!

Cloud, by the way, is beautiful!

Ah, so it's Cloud's turn to sniff Rosie, eh ;) Not that her little nubbin of a tail can compete!

Cloud, by the way, is beautiful!

Thank's he is a very good jumper and hunter but my partner can't hunt him for about 10 weeks because she is having a double hart by pass due to diabetes
i'm going to take some shots in hospital of her with all the tubes and wired up to machines
Cloud is a Connemara/Irish draft sports horse

A quick series of shots from tonight's walk, this all took place in a matter of seconds lol

The husky owner said they have their new puppy and will be bringing her out for her first visit next week, I'll be sure to get pictures :thumbup:

Here's a nice butthole shot to my family's new addition, Mr. Pickles. I'm about to kill him. I'll take him out for half an hour, and when he comes in, he poops. Someone help me before I start the wok.

10272523_10200838409242691_5866919903966273962_o.jpg

He's already learned that when you go out that you will bring him back in as soon as he poops so he waits so he can stay out longer.

He's got a lot of energy, exercise it out of him.

finally got my flash triggers!

my dog was the perfect subject to test it first! :D

14030625696_fe50237848_b.jpg

cats said goodbye to our deck this weekend:

10150655_10101459382347886_3624316933479912023_n.jpg

it's being torn to out and rebuilt as a screened in porch so they can join us outside for margaritas.

Bill, in #3 that look is priceless, he looks terrified and the husky looks ready to kill.

Better still you should have posted in the sequence #1,4,3, and then 5; makes a nice story:lol:

Most reactions

Back