Philly Gathering

Maybe the OP can post a poll.

or there could be two meetups?

im in wilmington>>like 45 minutes from phily..id be up for it but im a real beginner

cool. shouldn't make a difference at all... its more about going to interesting locations.

---i'm down for multiple meetings. whatever. to get specific, i'm on vaca in SC 5/17-5/25. and playing a music festival in DC 7/25 weekend. other than that, i'm ok.

I plan on going to Philly next weekend. Where are some nice spots to go? I don't know... never been there. And, where is that steak sandwich place one always sees on TV?

Thanks. :)

The cheese steak places are Pat's and Geno's. They are across the street from each other in South Philly. Google them.

So did any of this ever get off the ground? I am also in Philly and would be interested....

:D

Altho, I am still a very newbie greenhorn with the good camera...lol

I'm in Hatboro (I saw Warminster posted up and also Tyler Park). I'd be up for anything outside the city. If I don't have motorcycle stuff planned for whenever I'd be game to meet up.

Well this plan doesn't seem to have gotten off the ground either, and to be honest I've been MIA from this site for the past few months, but the offer still stands and I think fall is one of the best times to capture the true spirit of Philadelphia. So if anyone is still interested my offer still stands.

im still down

Most reactions

Back