Photo editing programs

Eventer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michelleclarke.co.nz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I lost the editing program i used as i have a new computer - Microsoft photo premium 10. And ive looked all over the internet for it and cant find it anywhere (i guess ill have to buy it)
Is there any free ones that are good? I cant understand GIMP for the life of me, So damn hard to use, and when ever I try download the trial versions of Photoshop it screws my computer...
Is there anything else out there? I cant really afford photoshop atm, just wondering if theres anything good out there in the mean time

Why won't it run on your new setup?

Want a download link for Photoshop CS4? I have one, it's just 64 mb. I dont know why it's that low =)) But it's what I normally use.

Bite the bullet if you want to be a photographer. BUY good stuff. That includes software.

Course you could just go buy a good Mac which comes with iPhoto (free). I hate iPhoto for a lot of reasons, but for "nonprofessionals" it's really a no brainer.

I prefer Lightroom and Photoshop. Any of the CS's

Course you could just go buy a good Mac...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: a Mac :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry, yeah I guess you could buy a :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:.

You could buy a :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:.

I just can't say it.:lol:

I own a Mac, so can't help you out there. But, if you DID own a Mac, Aperture + Pixelmator = $120 total. Can't really beat that for image editing.

But since you are running Wincrap, can't help you.

:playball:

Course you could just go buy a good Mac...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: a Mac :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry, yeah I guess you could buy a :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:.

You could buy a :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:.

I just can't say it.:lol:

I just started busting up laughing at work. Thanks for the good laugh and making me look like an idiot at work. lol

Download GIMP (gimp.org) I'll be better than what you had. It's free. It'll run on a MAC and it'll run on a Windoze computer or you could run it on a real computer.

Download GIMP (gimp.org) I'll be better than what you had. It's free. It'll run on a MAC and it'll run on a Windoze computer or you could run it on a real computer.

You mean Linux?

If you can't really afford photoshop try paint shop pro get the free trial down load that is the same as the real thing Ive used it since Paint shop pro 8 years ago but have been thinking trying photoshop out now

I have Mac dont worry! none of that Windows ****e :p The program i used was on a windows so cant get it on this unless i buy it again but just looking at other options atm

Yah i like iPhoto its definitely handy but you cant "edit" as you will know just touch etc.
How good is aperture? compared to photoshop etc?

Most reactions

Back