What's new

Photo hosting - How long?

alarionov

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Location
Beaverton Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
when I need to post photos on here I need to host them on Flikr, but like today there were some photos that are not mine I just did some helpful pp on but how long should I leave them on my Flikr? any way to upload photos without hosting them?
 
when I need to post photos on here I need to host them on Flikr, but like today there were some photos that are not mine I just did some helpful pp on but how long should I leave them on my Flikr? any way to upload photos without hosting them?
If a thread has died or is well down the 1st page I delete any photo pp I contributed. That might be a couple of days, or a week.

Not being mine, I put all the photos belonging to others in a private area so none of those photos are readily available to just anyone.

Flickr and other online photosharing sites are a notorious sources for image theft.
 
when I need to post photos on here I need to host them on Flikr, but like today there were some photos that are not mine I just did some helpful pp on but how long should I leave them on my Flikr? any way to upload photos without hosting them?
If a thread has died or is well down the 1st page I delete any photo pp I contributed. That might be a couple of days, or a week.

Not being mine, I put all the photos belonging to others in a private area so none of those photos are readily available to just anyone.

Flickr and other online photosharing sites are a notorious sources for image theft.

So am I being an ass for using imgur? If so... sorry to anyone who's photo I've put there.

Should we really be that concerned about 1024 px -on the long side - images from the beginners forum being stolen? I'm not worried about mine much, they're mostly sentimental in value.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom