Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
why do my photos have a screen like look

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 143
Look closely at the photo. The resolution or something isn’t right

My guess is Jpeg compression. Is this your photo? The exif data says the artist is called Hassan...

Possibly a combination of factors. First; what you posted is a very small file, so when a computer (any display) attempts to make it a decent size, it will look "pixelated", which means that you are seeing the individual pixels.

Another possibility is that the camera does not handle high ISO very well, so it creates "noise" which is an artifact of the signal-to-noise ratio coupled with the processor's ability (or inability) to display a clean image.

I understand your frustration, and given your overall knockout personal appearance, you should have a much better portrait.

1. Get a better camera.
2. get a better photographer.
3. save larger file sizes.

Is this my friend Hassan? Yes it’s my photo
Ho
My guess is Jpeg compression. Is this your photo? The exif data says the artist is called Hassan...
Possibly a combination of factors. First; what you posted is a very small file, so when a computer (any display) attempts to make it a decent size, it will look "pixelated", which means that you are seeing the individual pixels.

Another possibility is that the camera does not handle high ISO very well, so it creates "noise" which is an artifact of the signal-to-noise ratio coupled with the processor's ability (or inability) to display a clean image.

I understand your frustration, and given your overall knockout personal appearance, you should have a much better portrait.

1. Get a better camera.
2. get a better photographer.
3. save larger file sizes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back