Photographer's Code of Ethics Vs Subject's privacy. I would really like some answers.

cgipson1 said:
You really shouldn't thread Hi-Jack.. since your issue is totally different from the OPs! Just open your own thread.. :)

Yea, I thought it fit in with his first paragraph and before everyone got into the manners of his friends. I apologize and probably should apologize for any future thread jacks, that's how my brain work sometimes. I will try not to in the future.

Makes me wonder what the OP is hiding? Why is he really not wanting his pix taken & posted.

Yes... it would be interesting to see if the op will POST links to these offensive photos, so we can evaluate them?

Many years ago here on the TPF, someone started a thread posting photos of their boyfriend (or was it girlfriend?) at a bar having a good'ol time with someone else. Then proceeded to ask if the photo was faked.... :er:

So it wouldn't be the first time.

cgipson1 said:
You really shouldn't thread Hi-Jack.. since your issue is totally different from the OPs! Just open your own thread.. :)

Yea, I thought it fit in with his first paragraph and before everyone got into the manners of his friends. I apologize and probably should apologize for any future thread jacks, that's how my brain work sometimes. I will try not to in the future.

No biggie.. we all do it sometimes! Just a totally different issue...

Makes me wonder what the OP is hiding? Why is he really not wanting his pix taken & posted.

Yes... it would be interesting to see if the op will POST links to these offensive photos, so we can evaluate them?

Many years ago here on the TPF, someone started a thread posting photos of their boyfriend (or was it girlfriend?) at a bar having a good'ol time with someone else. Then proceeded to ask if the photo was faked.... :er:

So it wouldn't be the first time.

Funny.. we had one of those about two weeks ago... lol! Psychos! :thumbdown:

Get some better friends and stop bringing your drama to photography forums. Life is hard, people are mean. Get over it.

BUMPING 4 JUSTICE

e.rose said:

:pulling up a seat, and here we go:

Can you pass the bowl?

Last edited:
480sparky said:
I think the show's over.........Carol sang, "I'm so glad we had this time together........." yesterday.

Dammit! Like watching the Superbowl on DVR...not the same. >&hellip;<

Yo, pass that back! I want some more.

Forget the pop corn...

15534_185498256858_598411858_2952208_6938532_n.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back