Photographing photographers is hard!

Thanks for making me MORE nervous. I'm shooting a photographer on Monday and she's so good she's done photos for Samsung. :shock: ... but she's also a dancer and dancers are my thing... Gulp!

I like 1 and 3 best but 2 ain't that shabby.... even if she does shoot Canon. ;)

Just shoot the photographer like you'd shoot anyone else. It really shouldn't make a difference.

It's like cooking for a chef. Keep is simple and use fresh and basic ingredients. Don't try to out fancy yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have caught her in action.

This day was actually for a shoot I did for my SO's 30th bday :) But I can't share those lol

Here's another of her. I like that its more relaxed, but agree that "catching her in action" would have yielded better results. I feel like the camera is out of place in these. $jesssitting copy 2.jpg

I don't mind this one, but all of them are lifeless. This girl looks like she is probably full of energy and the photos you shot don't reflect any of it, they really lack any kind of imagination, just a pretty girl with a camera against a plain backdrop.

^Yup, totally agree. I think the lack of inspiration shows in these.

Part of the difficulty in photographing photographers is that, judging from the self pictures I've seen and speaking for myself, most of the guys are just so damn homely.

That's why we chose to be behind the camera.

Homely? I think that must be the perfect word for some of us! :lol:

:eek:ldman:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back