Photographing photographers is hard!

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Because we're all so critical!

Here are a few of my friend that I did a month or so ago.

1. $1 copy.jpg

2. $2 copy.jpg

3. $IMG_9692 copy.jpg

#3 is my personal fave, but she didn't like it... said she looked "dumbfounded." I think it's cool and has a bit of attitude.

Thoughts/c&c always appreciated.

I like the 3rd best, something about it seems more natural and comfortable for her, albeit a little on the soft side.

#1 for me
She looks annoyed in 3

Thanks! I like 1 as well, and I'm iffy on the second.

Yeah the second would be a bit better if she wasn't smiling, like she was just looking off into space... What would have been really cool is if you got a couple shots of her looking through the eye piece as if she was taking a photo

I'm guessing that your friend isn't a photographer, holding the camera with the wrong grip looks awkward in the first one. Third one, the shadow running down her face is distracting, and the images all look a little flat. Second one if her head was turned a little more to the camera may have worked better.

She is, and quite good... I honestly didn't even notice how awkward that was and appreciate you pointing it out!

She is, and quite good... I honestly didn't even notice how awkward that was and appreciate you pointing it out!

Can't be that good, she has a Canon. ;)

Thanks for making me MORE nervous. I'm shooting a photographer on Monday and she's so good she's done photos for Samsung. :shock: ... but she's also a dancer and dancers are my thing... Gulp!

I like 1 and 3 best but 2 ain't that shabby.... even if she does shoot Canon. ;)

Thanks for making me MORE nervous. I'm shooting a photographer on Monday and she's so good she's done photos for Samsung. :shock: ... but she's also a dancer and dancers are my thing... Gulp!

I like 1 and 3 best but 2 ain't that shabby.... even if she does shoot Canon. ;)

Just shoot the photographer like you'd shoot anyone else. It really shouldn't make a difference.

Just shoot the photographer like you'd shoot anyone else. It really shouldn't make a difference.

It's like cooking for a chef. Keep is simple and use fresh and basic ingredients. Don't try to out fancy yourself.

Most reactions

Back