Photographs of my younger sister

RCJPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just thought id share a few photographers I took of my younger sister the other day

Attachments

• $DSC05571resize.jpg
    $DSC05571resize.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 189
  • $DSC05586bw2resize.jpg
    $DSC05586bw2resize.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 178
  • $DSC05586edit4resize.jpg
    $DSC05586edit4resize.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 178
  • $DSC05661resize.jpg
    $DSC05661resize.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 217
Thank you for your comment :) yes you're probably right, it may have been nice to have seen both eyes. Thanks for the feedback :)

In the second one you might think about angling her or yourself a little to miminize the glare on the glasses (although I like that it's not in front of her eye), and whether or not you want all the length of her hair in the picture, but it's a lovely photo of her.

I like the B&W other than her sleeves seem to blend somewhat into her sweater (seem to be almost the same shade of gray) - but I like her face in that one, seems to give it more of an edge, sort of a look of intrigue compared to the color version. I like that one in B&W.

Thank you for the comments and feedback. We were aware of the glare but I was struggling with little space for my studio kit and for her to stand to get rid of the glare but I liked the photograph so I edited it anyways. Yes you're right I should have included the length of the hair, thank you for the feedback :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back