mtnmanjc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mountain-man-photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Everyone,

I would like to get some feed back on the various educational photography programs. I've seen advertisements for the NY Institute of Photography and am not sure if this is a good program or not. Are there other programs available?

Thanks,
JC

Alot like nyip. If you go for them, let them know your interested and give them time, they will keep dropping thier price. Someone just got them to take 35% off and I think they could have gotten more off if they tried. But this may take time, so if your in a rush, probably not the best idea. :0)

Just about any community college should have a photography course. Check out your local schools.

NYIP is great for beginners.

GerryDavid said:
Alot like nyip. If you go for them, let them know your interested and give them time, they will keep dropping thier price. Someone just got them to take 35% off and I think they could have gotten more off if they tried. But this may take time, so if your in a rush, probably not the best idea. :0)

Darn, I wish I'd known this a couple of weeks ago! I just enrolled. If I had known, I would have played hard to get a little bit for a better price.

Thanks everyone. What about all of you professional photographers how did you get to your level of expertise and what would you suggest for an aspiring photographer?

JC

Most reactions

Back