Really guys? "Good eye"? Either I'm losing my mind, or you folks should really think a little more carefully about your critique. Please understand that saying something is good is a very significant statement... if it isn't so good, you're just encouraging someone to not grow beyond what they are already doing. Hell, even if it is good... you do people more good by finding things that could be improved than by simply patting them on the back.
To me, most of these looked like test shots. Were they?
I'm absolutely not trying to be harsh or anything, but being honest...
First shot... blown out sky, looks pretty severely tilted, doesn't *really* have a subject, what you would consider the intended subject in the shot is out of focus, appears to have some post processing correction issues as well.
Second shot... seems to perhaps be more of an attempt at an artistic image, but I think the composition could use some help... depth of field seems a bit too shallow ... though that's just my feeling on it. Different angle on the rails, perhaps... more visible stones might be good... that being said, I'm not sure you can really make this shot "work" overall. It's just not overly interesting.
Third shot... pretty colors, but yes, out of focus. I'm bad with flower shots anyway, though. I've liked maybe two of them ever.
Fourth shot... don't even know what to say... washed out... eyes closed... weird wonkiness in the image... all sorts of compositional issues, lots of stuff very clearly in focus in the background... I dunno. If you were doing something specific here, I missed it. It mostly looks like a test shot or a mistake.