Photos from the Abandoned Plant C&C please.

jeff000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are 4 of my favorites.

DSC_9049.jpg

DSC_9054.jpg

DSC_9311.jpg

DSC_9344.jpg

C&C please.
Was just a fun shoot with a still learning model, was interesting getting poses that worked without touching anything, lol.

Really strong work.

I do see a slight blue cast on the model #1 and #2, and would have her pull her thumb out from under her bottoms in #4 (while still alluring that she's giving a sneak peak).

Otherwise, Awesome. Stunning shots of a stunning model.

Last edited:
Really strong work.

I do see a slight blue cast on the model #1 and #2, and would have her pull her thumb out from under her bottoms in #4 (while still alluring that she's giving a sneak peak).

Otherwise, Awesome. Stunning shots of a stunning model.

Light was coming through a bluish green panel in the wall :) Taking the blue out in PS (when I tried anyways) made it not look right, lost its uniqueness.

And now that you mention I agree, thumb out would have been best.

#1 is ok, # 2 she looks like a corpse with the light and the makeup or pp. #3 picture reminds me of a scrap book where u cut out models out of a magazine and paste them into a bg image. #4 I don't find this picture sexy or aluring. There are some shadows around her feet, nice touch.

really like 1 and 2. the blue cast gives the pictures character, i feel they take me to that location.
i am not too crazy with 3 and 4, pretty model, technique seems fine but I think the environment does not match the model. PP looks a hair oversmooth on both.
respectfully
jim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back