Photo's like ;

Not sure but I do not think they are HDR. Looks like some kind of tonal or spot contrast to make the sky pop like that, but usually the people look like dodo in HDR and Tonal contrast.
Maybe he has a program that he just hits a button and he gets that effect.

In the first 2, the photographer use strobed light from off the camera.

If you look at the shadows, you can figure out where the light(s) were placed.

his stats for the one i looked at are: 1/100, iso100, f/5, 14mm, he also tells you what lights were placed where. my guess is shot at dusk (or dawn) to get the sky nice a dark. then he's supplying his own light with the 2 he mentions. he's also shooting very wide which probably helps the dramatic look. finally, he's found a place that his light isn't going to be spilling all over the place behind the subjects. it's nice work controlling light, but it isn't HDR.

Apparently not.
I messaged the photographer about it.
Perhaps I shouldn't say his methods to the whole forum though. Ahaha.

his stats for the one i looked at are: 1/100, iso100, f/5, 14mm, he also tells you what lights were placed where. my guess is shot at dusk (or dawn) to get the sky nice a dark. then he's supplying his own light with the 2 he mentions. he's also shooting very wide which probably helps the dramatic look. finally, he's found a place that his light isn't going to be spilling all over the place behind the subjects. it's nice work controlling light, but it isn't HDR.

bingo.

Apparently not.
I messaged the photographer about it.
Perhaps I shouldn't say his methods to the whole forum though. Ahaha.

oh come on! you can't tell everyone you know the secret and then not tell it!

let it out! :)

pleeeease?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back