What's new

Photo's with an iPod... Surprisingly good!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I recently got the Ipod touch fifth generation... and I'm somewhat addicted to taking photo's with it. Now, I realize that it's nothing fancy from a photographers standpoint. But when i go out on lab for class, and don't want to lug my DSLR around, sometimes I find it quite handy. Here's a photo I took recently that I'm pretty pleased with.

photo_zps8b1a1439.jpg



Regards,
Jake
 
Yes, welcome to the club. You have discovered what millions and millions of people knew...that the cameras in today's better phones are actually VERY capable imagers. Far,far,far better than the cameras that existed for, oh...about the first 100 years of photography.
 
It really is surprising how good it works!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom