I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have this nice shot of the rings in the groom's hand...but it was a close-up wide angle shot and his hand looked wierd...so I wanted to include the rings into another shot. Here is what I came up with. What do you think?

MS-Rings-web.jpg

Thanks Pete, I appreciate that.

I agree with Pete, very creative way to use a shot! I bet they will love this one. Any other photos from the wedding to share?

awesome job!

That's a wonderfully ingenious solution for the shot ... I'm sure they'll be very pleased with the finished product.

I'm with Alison though ... I'd love to see the rest of the pics from the wedding :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone.

I have a few other shots that I will share on Monday. Actually, a lot of the shots have a problem. There is an overexposed line that appeared on about half of the shots. It's in the same spot on all of the affected shots. I though it may have been a problem with the lab because I couldn't see it on the negs...but the lab tech showed it to me on the negs...very hard to see.

The lab tech said it's a problem with my camera and he knows a trick to fix it...and he is reprinting all the affected shots for me.

WOW!!! I love it, great work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back