Physical Perspective

Allyharp, Wood, nvr2low, Ray and Slickhare: thank you guys!!!! You've no idea how much i appreciate your comments :D

...and i ended up having this paper and the lab protocol done. wohooo, i'm feeling relieved :boogie:

very cool shot Alex! love the dof

allyharp said:
I could do that stuff little over 2 years ago. It's amazing how clueless you can become! :stun: Nice pic though. I'll probably end up trying something similar tomorrow myself since I've got an exam the following day I should be studying for.

i think chem is something that if you don't use it, you lose it, i majored in chem for two years and I would be guessing in the dark on these...

cool shot alex, takes me back to all my labs and late night cram sessions... ahh those were the days....

Cool shot Alex. Sorry, cant help you with Chemistry.
I know that whoever typed it needs a new typewritter, cause the numbers are not aligned with the letters.:lmao: :lmao:

Mansi, Jason, Carl: Comments from you are the supreme compliment :thumbup:

Chiller said:
I know that whoever typed it needs a new typewritter, cause the numbers are not aligned with the letters.
you mean there are numbers, in there? The "K", i understand. But what do B and O mean? :p

awesome shot, the DOF rocks in this one!!

Hmm, i have a grade 9 chem unit final on thursday which im gonna study for here in a few minutes, guess thats a little advanced for me.

we only have to know binary compounds, molecular and ionic. We don't have to balance equations, just make equations from leter to word i guess like photosynthesis and stuff. my teacher is counting on me to get 100% too :meh::meh: I looked at her and said I'll try my best :lmao:

Matty-Bass said:
awesome shot, the DOF rocks in this one!!

Hmm, i have a grade 9 chem unit final on thursday which im gonna study for here in a few minutes, guess thats a little advanced for me.

we only have to know binary compounds, molecular and ionic. We don't have to balance equations, just make equations from leter to word i guess like photosynthesis and stuff. my teacher is counting on me to get 100% too :meh::meh: I looked at her and said I'll try my best :lmao:
Chem becomes much more fun in grade 10 :)
And... *whispers*The provincial finals are so easy. Especially if your teacher is expecting you to get 100% on this exam. That means you are smart.*/whispers*

Peanuts said:
Chem becomes much more fun in grade 10 :)
aaaah, you don't say so. (that wasn't sarcastic. I love chem.)

Matty, I'm counting on you to get 100% [/peer pressure]
and thanks!

wow, this is great, I'm getting so much understanding for the physics, here... you guys are all awesome!
Jon, Becky, Ski, Matty: thanks a whooooole lot for the kind comments!

Most reactions

Back