Alexandra said:...and i ended up having this paper and the lab protocol done. wohooo, i'm feeling relieved![]()
allyharp said:I could do that stuff little over 2 years ago. It's amazing how clueless you can become! :stun: Nice pic though. I'll probably end up trying something similar tomorrow myself since I've got an exam the following day I should be studying for.
you mean there are numbers, in there? The "K", i understand. But what do B and O mean?Chiller said:I know that whoever typed it needs a new typewritter, cause the numbers are not aligned with the letters.
Chem becomes much more fun in grade 10Matty-Bass said:awesome shot, the DOF rocks in this one!!
Hmm, i have a grade 9 chem unit final on thursday which im gonna study for here in a few minutes, guess thats a little advanced for me.
we only have to know binary compounds, molecular and ionic. We don't have to balance equations, just make equations from leter to word i guess like photosynthesis and stuff. my teacher is counting on me to get 100% too :meh::meh: I looked at her and said I'll try my best :lmao:
aaaah, you don't say so. (that wasn't sarcastic. I love chem.)Peanuts said:Chem becomes much more fun in grade 10![]()