Picked up a camera 4 the 1st time in my life - the results

GoatFarmer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, so i decided to try out this photography thing the other day, picked up a camera (Fuji finepix s5600) and started shooting, i just couldnt stop !
I never realised it could be so awesome!

So here are just a couple of the hundreds of pics ive taken so far, please feel free to tell me what you think.

I'm thinking about getting a really decent camera, but dont know much about it, but i'm looking at a cannon slr camera (model - no idea) God i wish i could afford a Nikon!

Pic1 - A flower in my back garden...
DSCF0032.jpg

Pic2 - One of my many shrimps :mrgreen:
DSCF0002.jpg

Pic3 - Some bugs, on a tree...
DSCF0023.jpg

Pic4 - Our parrot..
DSCF0026.jpg

Pic 5 - Dove on a power line
DSCF0076.jpg

Those are really cool, keep it up

Wow, you're off to a great start! You seem to already have a good eye for a pleasing composition. I love #1 and #5. Keep it up!

What Ajay is saying: the world of photography seems to have only waited for you to finally arrive! You do have an eye ... and the right feeling to choose the presentable photos from the masses. That is another important thing in photography - to be able to tell the good (or better) from the bad (or worse).

But I hope you'll only just buy yourself a Canon (camera!), not a cannon. The latter could be just too destructive in the end (and if you should choose a Nikon camera, that'd be all right by me, too!) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks so much for the comments guys, really appreciate them.
My bad on the cannon typo :blushing:

Please, any more comments are welcome!

Ghost shripy :mrgreen:

I shoot a canon SLR, I love it.

With SLRs they can generally be found on the cheap nowadays due to the dSLR movement.

I love that last shot best.

I'm geussing it's a male mourning dove.

Great start off. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back