Picking up a new one today!

SpikeyJohnson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I've saved up my pennies and I'm super excited. I'm going to go pick up a D610 today after work! I've tried a few out and I think I'm set to make the jump. From here on out its Full Frame lenses only! I'll probably sell off my D7100, 55-200mm and Tokina 11-16 (it works but only barely on the D610, from 15-16mm). I'll probably try to pick up a Tokina 16-28 once those are sold.

Yes it will! Maybe... I have a few hours between work and class :p I should probably get get homework in as well.

Good choice on the Tokina 16-28. The 11-16 is great but the 16-28 is amazing, so sharp.

Oy Vey another FX casualty :)
You can hear a big evil laughter coming from Nikon's offices saying "we got another convert, we are going to take over the world one FX camera at the time" LOL.

Fantastic, I made the jump from the D7100 to FX and the low light perofrmance blew me away!!!
You are going to be VERY happy :)
Congrats, enjoy your new baby in good health!

Jealous! The 610 is what I'd like to go with next...currently...of course, by the time I can afford one the 810 will probably be down around where the 610 is currently. :/

Well, I have it! I went out and used it for a while before class, it shoots amazingly and I love the higher ISO ability. Also, it sounds sexy.

Attachments

• IMG_20150116_164549.jpg
    IMG_20150116_164549.jpg
    970.4 KB · Views: 139
Well, I have it! I went out and used it for a while before class, it shoots amazingly and I love the higher ISO ability. Also, it sounds sexy.
If it sounds sexy then its already worth the buy :)

Congrats my friend

Most reactions

New Topics

Back